About the Rowan Libraries Digital Scholarship Center
The Rowan Libraries Digital Scholarship Center aims to be a crossroads of education, creativity, collaboration, and technology. It is a space where everyone in the Rowan community can access media design tools, library resources, and develop the expertise necessary for creating digital media projects. In the DSC, all members of the campus community have equal opportunity to develop digital scholarship projects, enhance their technological literacy, learn how to organize and present their research, and express themselves creatively in the digital world.
We offer a wide variety of services including:
- Consulting and assisting with the development of digital scholarship projects (See our Projects)
- Assisting students and faculty with digital course projects
- Consulting and assisting faculty with digital research projects
- Student and faculty software assistance (by appointment)
- Offering a wide variety of workshops and "talks"
- Access to higher-end computers and equipment, which can be reserved for individual and group use
- Support and co-working space for student entrepreneurial startup and research groups
- Developing digital archives and projects concerning primary resources and scholarship
- Development of tutorials and digital learning material (See Tutorials)
The DSC's computer facility is generally available during all of the Library’s regular hours; however, during special events, such as workshops or lectures we may temporarily close the center. These events and times will be posted in the DSC the days leading up to the event. During the academic year, the available staffing hours may vary according to mid-terms, exam schedules and the availability of student support staff. The DSC may not be staffed over the summer, spring break or winter break.
We are located in Campbell Library, 3rd floor, room 343.
For more information about the Digital Scholarship Center please email email@example.com.