ProfSearch is the default tab on the Campbell Library homepage.
1. Type in a topic or title of a book.
2. "Refine" your search to Books/eBooks
3. Under content type select Book review
4. If Book review does not appear select more... now select Book review
This full text database includes complete digitized back runs of core scholarly journals in a wide variety of disciplines including Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Education, African American Studies, English Literature, Feminist & Women's Studies.
Tip: To limit a search to reviews, first select the advanced search option. Type the title of the book in the exact phrase box. Next, check the "review" box under "item type" in the Narrow by Field below the search bars. To expedite your search you can also select the disciplines/journals in which you would like to search.
From Campbell Library's homepage select the Database tab.
1. Select the letter B for Book Review Digest
2. Enter/type the title of the book in the selection box
An education database that indexes and abstracts articles from English-language periodicals and yearbooks published in the United States and elsewhere. Full-text coverage begins in January 1996.